Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lots More Pictures

I took a picture of Mama and Ava. I love Mama and Ava.
My daddy took a picture of me.

This is Auntie Jenny at Ava's birthday party.



Mama mopping the floor.

Mama


Daddy and Ava

Ava with a big smile on her face.

Ava's birhtday cake. She loves Sesame Street. Happy Birthday!

Ava in her birthday dress with her birthday smile. She loves Elmo. She was scared of Cookie Monster but now she's not.


Happy birthday Ava. Grandma Dawn and Tracy are in this picture.

Grandma Dianne is sitting by the window at Ava's party.

Auntie Lissa at Ava's birthday party.


Daddy in the kitchen.

Ava opening her birthday present from Mama, Daddy & me. It was a bike.
Mama and Ava snuggling.


Ava is playing with the princess vanity.


I love you Mama. The baby in your belly is getting really big.


No comments: